NEED HELP NOW? | 912-877-4243

Tax Help

Tax Problems? Have you received a letter from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

Our trained tax professionals can help:

Tax Resolution Service

If you are a low to moderate income taxpayer who cannot afford professional tax assistance during audits of your federal income tax return, you may qualify for help from JCVision and Associates, Inc.'s Tax Resolution Program. JCVision has operated a tax program since 2003. We provide our tax services to low and moderate income taxpayers residing throughout middle and southeast Georgia. 

Our clinic provides representation to low income households who have a federal tax dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Federal tax disputes are individual tax issues that may cause a taxpayer to owe the IRS. The debt may be caused by, but not limited to, EITC and/or child tax credit denials, audits, appeals, collections, tax liens, levy, etc. Also, if you have not filed your individual federal tax return for income earned during prior years, the IRS may consider you a non-filer, and you too may need assistance to resolve the non-filing issue. JCVision's clinic can help you file those returns and resolve the tax issue.


The determination of whether an individual is accepted as a client depends on the individual's financial situation and the elements of the tax issue/controversy. Individuals who seek to obtain representation from JCVision must provide information relating to their financial status to determine qualification.

Amount in Controversy

The amount in controversy for any taxable year generally must not exceed the amount specified in IRC § 7463 (currently $50,000). The amount in controversy includes penalties, but does not include interest.

ESL Education and Outreach

If you speak English as a second language (ESL) and need help understanding your taxpayer rights and responsibilities, you can seek assistance at JCVision and Associates, Inc. The walk-in site has bilingual staff to provide assistance.

Other Information

JCVision's Tax Resolution Services are partially funded by the IRS. However, the service and our trained staff and volunteers are completely independent of and are not associated with the federal government.

Volunteers Needed to Serve on Pro Bono Panel

Are you a tax attorney, certified public accountant or enrolled agent who is authorized to practice before the IRS, WE NEED YOU TO VOLUNTEER to serve on our pro bono panel. A pro bono panel consists of qualified representatives that do not charge for representing low income individuals.

JCVision is in need of tax professionals to donate some of their time to help taxpayers resolve issues with the IRS. Everyday our offices are serving taxpayers needing our services, who cannot afford to pay market rates for professional assistance, especially during these economic challenging times. We cannot do it alone, WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW. Your help matters. Please give our office a call for more details: (912)877-4243. We thank you in advance for your service and time.